I’m a Computer Science Ph.D. student at Carnegie Mellon University, where I work on machine learning, mobile computing, and distributed systems. I ♥ functional programming and strive to make all of my work free, open source, and reproducible.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
I’m looking for motivated undergraduates who are interested in doing machine learning research with Haskell!
- Elijah: Low-latency mobile computing.
- Spindle: Web analytics processing with Scala, Spark, and Parquet.
- Clasp: Controlling Android emulators on a distributed system.
- STREAM: Dynamic Android malware analysis.
- This website: Built with Jekyll and hosted on GitHub pages.
- My reading list: YAML data and hosted on GitHub pages.
- dotfiles: ♥ Arch Linux, OSX, mutt, xmonad, i3, vim, emacs, zsh, mpv, cmus.
- girl: Scala program to find broken links in GitHub projects.
- zsh-history-analysis: Analyze shell usage patterns with Python and R.
- python-scripts: Short and fun Python scripts.
- cv: Python-driven resume-curriculum vitae with Jinja templates.
- yaml-mailer: Email many people different messages.
- latex-templates and beamer-snippets: Personal collection and previewing of LaTeX and Beamer snippets. Admittedly, I now use Keynote for presentations.